Monday, November 1, 2010

Engaged!


So Sarah Beth and Cameron came to visit severl weeks ago. I know I am late blogging about this. But we had such a great time with them exploring our new state and celebrating their ENGAGEMENT!! Here are some pictures...






We are so excited for SB and Cam! I know she will enjoy every bit of the planning!! We were so glad to gave our first GA visitors in town and show them around this place we are growing to love soooo much! On the way to the air port I wondered how I would feel as they left... Would I want to get on the plane and go to GA? I was a bit afraid of what emotion I would feel. What I learned is that I was sad, but not because I wanted to hop on the plane with them. I was sad because I want them to stay. The best way I can describe the feeling is that I wish I could bring all the people that I love from GA to CA. I learned that I am not dieing to go back, but I do miss people. So if I could just pack them all up and bring them the CA, that would be perfect. At first I thought "wow. Kinda selfish". Then I realized that it is a true view of how I feel about CA. I love it here and just wish everyone that I love from GA could experience it with us! My parents and sister are coming to visit in 50 days!! So I am totally jazzed about that, they will be here for Christmas... I feel some fast paced fun coming on. That is how my mom and I roll! Dad can keep up, but Haley and Luke may lag behind :) The two free spirits of the bunch, gotta love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment