Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wedding Fun!



This weekend one of my very best friends got married! Wasn't she beautiful? Well she is. Inside and out! Jessica and I met in Kindergarten and have been friends since. It is not common to find a friend that sticks for that long. She is a true friend. As we started all of the wedding festivities for Jessica and Jonathan I could not help but think about mine and Luke's special day and how it is approaching quickly. I am getting so excited for the big day. Mostly this weekend made me excited to celebrate this special time with so many people that are so special to us since we will be moving immediately after the ceremony. Throughout the entire day I just kept day dreaming about June 26th :). The events that will take place, the joy I find in the thought of Luke and I being in the same state, seeing his smiling face as I walk down the aisle, and I could go on and on... but I will spare you :)

Jessica will also be a bridesmaid in my wedding and she is one of the MANY people I will miss so much after we leave. I can't believe how time has flown by, one minute Jessica and I are playing outside at her house laughing at her silly daddy who was always cutting up and the next thing I know she is getting married! CRAZY!




No comments:

Post a Comment