Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweetness!!!

So I wanted to share what a sweet surprise I found on my door step on my birthday. Luke sent me flowers :) He is soooo far away that I had just accepted the fact that we would not be celebrating my birthday together. I figured I would get a call and he would be really sweet (which he was). But when I got home from school I found a box form ProFlowers. I was beyond thrilled and immediately knew who the sweetie was that sent them to me. They are beautiful. I should also throw in that my birthday was 2 weeks ago and they still look really good. The picture above was taken after 2 weeks and only one water change! I think they still look beautiful. They have been a wonderful reminder of the man who loves me very much and how special he makes me feel. I feel like I should say thank you to his mom Nancy for raising such a sweet individual! I could not ask for a more supportive, understanding, and genuine husband to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment